What Is The NHS App?
The NHS App is available to download on your mobile phone and provides access to a range of NHS services online. This includes:
- booking and managing appointments
- orderering repeat prescriptions
- securely viewing your GP medical record
- checking your symptoms using NHS 111 online and the health A-Z on the NHS website
- registering as an organ donor
- choose whether the NHS uses your data for research and planning
- View your NHS Number
This app is free and aims to provide easier access. We strongly encourage our patients to use this.
Please speak to a member of our team if you need help and support with installing and creating your account.
Health advice at your fingertips!
Download the latest NHS App update.
The NHS App has been redesigned to make it simpler and easier to access NHS services.
Some items have moved within the App, but all the health services you need are still available. Your settings will remain the same before and after the update too.
The new, user-friendly version of the NHS App will start to be available from December 11th, making it easier to:
- order repeat prescriptions
- book appointments
- access 111 Online
- view your GP record
- and much more…
Need some help using the NHS App? Use the in-app Help feature or visit nhs.uk/nhs-app for guidance.